- Affect and Script Theory Resources - Various resources that deal with the psychological theory called 'Affect Theory' as developed by Donald Nathanson and Silvan S. Tomkins. Includes links to 'Real Justice' and Resorative Practices and links to online discussions..
- At Health Medicine Cabinet - Information about medications used to treat mental disorders, descriptions of mental health disorders..
- Consultation and Liaison Manual - A model and manual developed in Australia to assist mental health services staff and General Practitioners work together more efficiently..
- Find a Psychiatrist Directory - A commercial site with a directory of psychiatrists in the U.S.. Free to the public. Free and paid listings for psychiatrists..
- Mark Levy MD - What's new in Forensic Psychiatry? Extensive resource, continually updated..
- The Ninth Street Center - An electronic version of the real Ninth Street Center, which is dedicated to the ground breaking work of Paul Rosenfels in developing a science of human nature..
- Psychejam - Psychiatric revision site for trainees in all disciplines. Predominently for mental health professionals..
- Psychiatry Direct - Help and information on a wide range of mental health issues including depression, anxiety, stress, eating disorders, and addictions..
- Psychiatry Information for the Public - Includes information, diagnosis, definitions, mental health criteria, screening tests, medication, psychiatric disorders, treatment, self-help advice presented in easy to understand, popularized language in this NYU Department of Psychiatry web site..
- Psychiatry 24x7 for the UK - Contains resources for, with specific focus, on schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder and anxiety. Provides live psychiatry news links, education, ecards, quizzes and polls..
- Psychiatry24x7 - Personalized resource focused on psychiatry, with a mix of topical news, congress information, education, and interactive features in schizophrenia, depression, dementia..
- PsychLinx .com - Medical news and information in psychiatry from current medical journals, for psychiatrists and other physicians. Updated daily and available on the web or by email newsletter..
Links to third
party web sites on MedMark.org are provided solely as a user feature.
If you use these links, you will leave Medmark.org and enter a third
party site. Medmark.org is not responsible for any of these sites or
their content and does not endorse or make any representations about
them, or any information, products or materials found there, or any
results that may be obtained from using them.
If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked
to Medmark.org, you do this at your own risk.