- Becoming a Pediatrician - Provides information for USA school, college and medical students, with details of requirements, acronyms, time frame and residency programs..
- Crash Cards - A pocket-sized reference guide with critical information for pediatric resuscitation. Can be used on ambulances, in any clinic or hospital..
- General Pediatrics - A comprehensive resource of journals, continuing medical education, textbook reviews, clinical practice guidelines and separate, searchable databases of conditions for pediatricians and patients..
- Harriet Lane Links - A searchable directory of pediatric resources, with entries edited and maintained by staff at Johns Hopkins University..
- Medscape Pediatrics - Free full-text articles, daily medical news, continuing medical education credits, resources and databases..
- Paediatric Infectious Diseases - Directory for doctors and other health professionals interested in this field and those of immunology and tropical medicine. Includes update details and team profiles..
- Pediatric Development and Behavior - Information on the medical aspects of child development and behavior for physicians, psychologists, teachers, therapists, and parents..
- Pediatric Oncall - Features disease information, clinical problems, case reports and teaching files, with diagnostic tools and conference schedules..
- Pediatric Oncall - Information for medical and paramedical personnel, and parents. A physician-only section requires log in and password..
- PediatricLinx.com - News in pediatric medicine for physicians and other healthcare professionals. Daily email newsletter available..
- PediatricsKerala.com - A comprehensive site dealing with many aspects of Pediatrics and its relative topics. Information for the public and Pediatrician..
- PediHeart - Free membership for health professionals provides access to medical information on congenital heart diseases..
- PedTalk - A mailing list for discussion of managed care, running a practice, technological resources, and clinical discussions. Includes archives and joining instructions..
- A to Z of Pediatric Primary Care - Search for the most recent journal editorials, review articles, consensus or policy statements, guidelines, analysis and evidence-based-medicine evaluations..
- Vani Bhatt - Contains clinical and research information of interest to pediatricians, neonatologists, and biomedical researchers, particularly in the USA..
Links to third
party web sites on MedMark.org are provided solely as a user feature.
If you use these links, you will leave Medmark.org and enter a third
party site. Medmark.org is not responsible for any of these sites or
their content and does not endorse or make any representations about
them, or any information, products or materials found there, or any
results that may be obtained from using them.
If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked
to Medmark.org, you do this at your own risk.