- The American Society of Nephrology - Information on this non-profit corporation designed to enhance and assist the study and practice of nephrology. Features job placement service, member directory, meetings and conferences and educational resources..
- EdREN - Renal Unit at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh - Providing information on kidney diseases and on dialysis and transplantation, for patients and medical staff; in-hospital renal protocols; education and history resources; and information about kidney research in Edinburgh, UK..
- HealthTeaching.com - Professional teaching tools for renal professionals. Offers cards, posters and booklets to help patients understand the issues relevant to progressive renal insufficiency and ESRD..
- Kidney Channel - General kidney information, disease treatment and prevention. Covers related topics of diabetes, hypertension and nutrition..
- Kidney Directions - Basic information about kidney disease, with health maintenance tips and a comprehensive presentation of treatment choices..
- Kidney Health Australia - Co-ordinates research projects and public awareness campaigns, with physician resources and patient fact sheets to download..
- Kidney India - Information based site for kidney patients, nephrologists and equipment suppliers..
- Kidney Patient Guide - Information for patients and those who care for them. Covers topics such as treatments, diet and financial implications..
- Kidneywise Community - A community site for patients with kidney disease or kidney failure. Answers basics kidney function questions and covers kidney treatment and care..
- Nephrology Analytical Services - A non-profit research organization analyzing claims, utilization and providers of dialysis services through the US. Also has research papers online..
- Nephrology Rounds - Derived from recent Division rounds at the Stanford University School of Medicine, this site provides physicians with current information on important scientific and clinical developments in the field of nephrology..
- NephrologyChannel - Provides information pertaining to the diseases of the kidneys, with conditions ranging from kidney stones to diabetic nephropathy..
- NephrologyLinx - Current medical news and information for nephrologists, updated daily and available on site or by email newsletter..
- Nephron Information Center - Resource base on kidney disease. Includes updated renal news stories, index of US dialysis centers and Nephroquest, a patient question and answer resource..
- NephroWorld - A nephrology information resource for hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis products. Daily updates on Nephrology news, journals, job ads, company news and stock reports..
- Renal Advances - Up to date information regarding renal disorders with professional resources, utilities for dialysis practice and anemia management tools..
- The Rogosin Institute - Offers medical research and treatment in kidney disease, including dialysis, transplantation and cardiovascular disease. Includes patient care, what's new and contact information..
- World Kidney Fund - Established as an international fund by the National Kidney Foundation Singapore to help kidney patients in developing countries who have little or no access to renal healthcare facilities. Site discusses training programs, scholarship grants, countries in need, as well as mission statement, news and upcoming events..
Links to third
party web sites on MedMark.org are provided solely as a user feature.
If you use these links, you will leave Medmark.org and enter a third
party site. Medmark.org is not responsible for any of these sites or
their content and does not endorse or make any representations about
them, or any information, products or materials found there, or any
results that may be obtained from using them.
If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked
to Medmark.org, you do this at your own risk.