- Cochrane Skin Group - Information about the group and its work including published reviews and titles in preparation, a register of on going clinical trials and resources for systematic review..
- Dermatology Directory - A listing for dermatology atlases, organisations, academic departments and journals..
- Dermatology Residency Forum - Offers a message board to gather information and give advice to those medical students applying to this field..
- Dermatology.co.uk - Provides information on skin conditions and their management. For dermatologists, GP's Dermatology nurses, junior doctors, medical students and the public and it even has a children's section featuring cartoon characters EMO and Itchy Witch..
- Dermatonet - Resources, information and a portal for the public and medical professionals..
- DermIS - A comprehensive online dermatology internet service for healthcare professionals and patients. Provides access to large atlases, a whole range of information on rosacea and skin cancer, dermatology lectures and case reports. A cooperation between Heidelberg and Erlangen universities, Germany..
- DermLinx - Medical news and information in dermatology from medical journals, for physicians. Updated daily and available on the web or by email newsletter..
- Dermoscopy - An educational web site on skin surface microscopy..
- DermWeb - Wide ranging source of information and links from the University of British Columbia, Canada..
- Infoderm - An informational site about skin and Galderma's products..
- Skin oncology teaching center - A skin tumor atlas( 400 images), fundamentals of dermoscopy, Dr A. Kopf lectures, melanoma risk factors, diagnosis and classification, skin cancer statistics and information for general public..
- SkinCareRx - Skin information including: skin care, skin conditions, diseases, skin health, and scientific information on your body's largest organ, your skin..
- Sulzberger Institute - A research arm of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). Provides information on the institute, membership, calendar of educational and technology events and other dermatology sites of interest..
- WHO&HOW - A dermatologists directory by fondation René Touraine..
Links to third
party web sites on MedMark.org are provided solely as a user feature.
If you use these links, you will leave Medmark.org and enter a third
party site. Medmark.org is not responsible for any of these sites or
their content and does not endorse or make any representations about
them, or any information, products or materials found there, or any
results that may be obtained from using them.
If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked
to Medmark.org, you do this at your own risk.