- Cardiology - Presented and explained by Robert Matthews, MD. Includes definitions, flash animations and information about the author..
- Cardiology Home Page - A collection of resources including topics of interest, image and drug libraries and information about CME programs. By Dr. Michael Wan..
- Cardiology Magazine - Features online references and links to hospitals, publications, cardio-kids and teens, exercise tips for seniors and current news..
- Cardiology Rounds - Educational resource providing information and discussion on current scientific and clinical developments. Includes archive and search function..
- CardiologyChannel - Physician developed and monitored online resource offering information on conditions and diseases, diagnostic tests, treatments and news..
- Cardiology.org - Details the research studies of a healthcare provider in Palo Alto, California. Features slide presentations, recent publications and diagnostic tools..
- CardioValens.com - Features information for doctors and patients including cases of interest, streaming video clips, clinical trial results and a newsletter..
- CyberHeart - Tutorials to review basic cardiac anatomy, physiology and clinical features of cardiac disease..
- Division of Cardiology - Offers information on research and clinical activities, fellowship programs and faculty staff. Part of Columbia University, New York..
- e-Cardiovascular.net - Offers information on the cardiovascular system and its normal function. Includes links to specific systems on vascular disease, venous system, varicose veins and atherosclerosis..
- eTeleCardiology - A free service that allows personal computers to act as cardiac review stations for diagnostic images as well as send them securely over the internet. Requires a software download..
- Gripping Heart - Devoted to explaining the pumping and regulating functions of the heart..
- Heart Disease Guide at About.com - Heart Disease information resource with feature articles, net picks, chat and BB, and a free email newsletter. Updated fortnightly with fresh content..
- Heartline Cardiac Monitoring Services - Diagnostic service offered to physicians, by referral, for the investigation of patients with abnormal cardiac rhythm and function, where the elusive cardiac symptoms are difficult to detect. Requires Shockwave..
- HeartLinx - Medical news for physicians practicing cardiology. Search the web for medical information. Share and discuss ideas with fellow specialists..
- HeartSite.Com - Provides information to patients who are being evaluated and treated for a heart-related complaint. All contents are reviewed by physicians to ensure accuracy..
- InCirculation - Educational resource for healthcare professionals providing access to internationally focused cardiovascular information on the internet..
- International Union of Angiology - A scientific society for the advancement of research in angiology. Includes membership and conference information, board and corporate members and news. (English and French).
- Iowa CHAMPS: Outpatient Program - This booklet is created to help common people understand heart disease and help them make informed choices for adopting a "healthy" lifestyle..
- Jewish Hospital - The Heart and Lung Institute is a well recognized health care facility and pioneer of research for heart and lung diseases..
- Lifestyle Advantage from Highmark and Dr. Dean Ornish - Details about the program which uses nutrition, moderate aerobic exercise, stress management and group support to reverse heart disease. Includes program sites, retreats, medicare program, and contact details..
- Lillehei Heart Institute - Dedicated to innovations leading to treatment of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases through endowed interdisciplinary efforts-at the Univ. of Minnesota..
- MCW HealthLink: Heart Disease - Medical College of Wisconsin specialists offer the latest information on diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cardiovascular disease..
- Ortivus AB - A medical-technology company for advanced information management in emergency medicine with emphasis on cardiac diagnosis..
- RiversideCardiology.com - Cardiology medical educational information site with discussion/message board, featured articles, patient of the month, discussion groups, and daily medical news..
- Takeheart Health Check - The quality assured method for providing authoritative written assessment and advice for the prevention of coronary heart disease..
- TCTMD - A source of clinical and technical information and physician education in interventional cardiology and interventional vascular medicine..
- Theheart.org - Disseminates information on treating and preventing cardiovascular disorders. Its audience consists of cardiologists, allied healthcare professionals and referring physicians..
- Total Artificial Heart - a new approach. - The implementation of the TAH has shown poor morbidity and mortality outcomes. The aberrant shape of the pulse form created by the TAH has never been blamed on these outcomes. The authors discuss the science behind the problem and offer a solution..
- USCardioVascular - A cardiovascular diagnostic facility development company specializing in the creation of cardiac catheterization laboratories..
- UW CVRTC - Cardiovascular Research and Training Center at the University of Washington in Seattle..
- Vascular Biology Working Group - The site offers literature reviews and access to online materials relevant to scientific research and clinical data from the field of vascular biology..
- Virtual Congress of Cardiology - Features archived information from annual meetings organized by Argentine Federation of Cardiology. Includes lectures, discussions and newsletters. [English, Spanish and Portuguese].
- World Heart Day - September 29, 2002 - a World Heart Federation initiative to increase awareness and prevention of cardiovascular diseases with special emphasis on physical activity..
Links to third
party web sites on MedMark.org are provided solely as a user feature.
If you use these links, you will leave Medmark.org and enter a third
party site. Medmark.org is not responsible for any of these sites or
their content and does not endorse or make any representations about
them, or any information, products or materials found there, or any
results that may be obtained from using them.
If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked
to Medmark.org, you do this at your own risk.